Sunday, November 3, 2013

New (big) favorite cooking show


Okay, so I think I might be a little in love with Tom and Henry aka "The Fabulous Baker Brothers"..


Okou, seems like Jamie Oliver might want to look out there, I might be neeling towards these two from now on. I was watching their Christmas special yesterday (yeah, I know, it's 2nd of November) and for the first time this year, I really got this Christmas excitement! They are so awesome - great cooking ideas, great sense of humor and not too bad on the eyes;)


I mean, look at them..


You can check the recipes here. And all the Christmas goodies (that I want to try very soon) here (that spiced mulled cider is top on my list;)).


{Images: 1 - Coventry Telegraf, 2 - Daily Mail}

1 comment:

Polite comments only please:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...